We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit or Sits. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, VirtualMetrix, Inc. collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
We may also use your information if you opt to receive information about VirtualMetrix, Inc. or inquiring about our products. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our company, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.